||Work at Home Order Capture Representative- Part-Time in Eden Prairie, MN
||Job Title: Work at Home Order Capture Representative
Location: Must reside 60 miles from Eden Prairie, MN
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: At Home Agent Supervisor
Who is ShopNBC?
ShopNBC is a multi-channel electronic retailer offering brands and products that are meaningful, unique and relevant to our customers. We have a strong presence in television home shopping and on the Internet, where we are positioned as the premium lifestyle brand. Our merchandise extends across many categories, making us the destination and authority for jewelry, watches, home, fashion, beauty and electronics.
ShopNBC is broadcast to millions of homes, selling our products live, 24-hours per day, seven days a week. Our company headquarters and broadcast facilities are located in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, approximately 15 miles outside of Minneapolis. We also have fulfillment facilities in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
ShopNBC is an equal opportunity employer, looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. Innovation, creativity and agility are valued traits throughout the company. We have a fast-paced environment that relies on the energy of each team member. You will immediately feel a part of the team with a friendly, welcoming, and casual work environment. Again, we appreciate your interest in employment with ShopNBC!
A Work at Home Representative provides professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers from the comfort and convenience of their home office. This position serves as both the first contact customers have with the company and will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs; answers inbound calls to assist customers in placing orders; complete transactions in real time; work simultaneously with multiple software applications; consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis; appropriately identify and escalate unresolved issues.
Work Schedules and Requirement:
• We are looking for someone who will be able to work part-time; estimated average of 20-25 hours per week. Must be available and flexible to work within the timeframe of 4:00PM – 1:00AM, 7 days a week to include a minimum of 8 hours across the weekend. Candidates who desire to work all weekend hours are welcome.
• ShopNBC’s Order Capture Home Agent program uses a shift bidding process for scheduling hours. Hours posted are based on business needs, utilization, and team member pickup. Our shift bidding process is performance based and Home Agents are put into one of three time slots for picking up hours. Team members are able to choose their schedule from week to week as long as the scheduling requirements are met.
• Must meet the Minimum Technical Requirement and Internet Service Providers.
• Must live in within 60 miles from Eden Prairie, MN.
• Must be able to come on-site to the headquarter for 1 week of paid training.
• Must be available to start July 16, 2012.
Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette
Strong detail orientation, follow through, and organizational skills
Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task and work independently
Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Regular attendance and the ability to work flexible hours
Principle Accountabilities & Authorities:
Answers incoming calls and responds to the customer’s questions or concerns regarding the order process and questions after the order has been received in their home
Demonstrates professionalism by creating a positive image for ShopNBC on all communication mediums
Maintains and effectively articulates a thorough knowledge and skill base for policies, procedures, and computerized information systems
Regular attendance at scheduled team meetings and ongoing training as required
Provides a superior customer service experience to both internal and external customers
Other duties as assigned
Less than 10% travel required.
High School Diploma or GED
• Must be a resident and live in the following states: Minneapolis, MN or Bowling Green, KY
• Must live within 60 miles to either facility
• Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
• Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
• Prior call center experience strongly preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required.
Work At Home Technical Minimum Requirements:
• Computer Type: Windows (MAC not supported)
• Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 2), Windows 7, Vista Home Office
• Processor: Pentium 4 or Celeron – 1.6Gghz
• Memory: 1024mb of RAM
• Hard Drive: 800mb Free Space
• Sound: Must have a working sound card
• Network: 10/100 LAN Connection
• Monitor/Graphics: 16Bit Color 1024x768
• Keyboard: Standard or Ergonomic
• Mouse: 2 Button
• RSA Key Fob (VPN) – Provided
• Printer (minimum black ink)/Scanner combo preferred but not required
• Internet Connection: Hard wired DSL or Cable (No Dial-up, Satellite or Wireless connections supported) Must Connect at 6Mbps or discuss with Home Agent Supervisor/IT
• Windows Updates: Automatic Windows Updates Turned On
• Anti-Virus Software: Must be current & automatically updated (If you do not have Anti-Virus, Microsoft Security Essentials can be downloaded for free from http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/)
• Personal Firewall Software: Must be installed and running. (Windows Firewall is acceptable)
• Phone: Landline with no voicemail or call waiting (Disabling will be acceptable)
• Single or Two Line Phone Compatible with Headset – Cell Phones not permitted
• Data Security: Cross Cut Shredder
• Telephone Headset: Cordless not accepted
• Battery Backup: UPS/Battery Power Supply including surge
• Office Furniture: A sturdy desk and a comfortable sturdy chair at a comfortable height with adequate back support. (5 legged chair highly recommended)
• Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise
• Team members are required to have an internet service plan with a minimum download speed of 6 Mbps
• Weekly speed tests through www.speedtest.net must be sent to directly to the Supervisor upon their request if there are potential system issues
• Employees are responsible for the quality of their connections. If ShopNBC determines that the quality and consistency of the phone/internet service is not acceptable, the employee will be required to provide a traditional telephone line (non-IP telephone line) /upgraded internet service within an allotted timeframe determined by Leadership
• VOIP may depend on Service Provider and may not be accepted
• Magic Jack is not compatible with ShopNBC Home Agent Program