Fujifilm Finepix 16MP 1080p HD 30x Optical Zoom Digital Camera w/ Software
Built for the enthusiast photographer but easy enough for even first time users, the Fuji Finepix Digital Camera boasts unmatched speed and image quality in a sturdy and classic design! Featuring a new 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor, outstanding 30X optical zoom and 3” high contrast LCD screen; this innovative design captures life’s precious moments in crisp pictures and high definition video.
You will receive
30x Optical Zoom Lens
- Fuji Finepix HS25EXR 16MP 30X Optical Zoom Digital Camera
- Four AA Alkaline Batteries
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- A/V Cable
- Lens cap and Lens Cap Cord
- Owner's Manual
With a 30x optical zoom range covering focal lengths from a super-wide 24mm to 720mm, the camera is ready for anything with its versatile single lens from super macro to long telephoto shots.
High Speed Movies
Versatility is further increased thanks to the High Speed Movie options, which include capture at an incredible 320fps. With features like this, even the fastest moving subjects can be captured and played back in slow motion.
With the updated intelligent processor, taking photos can’t get much easier. The improved user interface dramatically improves the appearance and searching functions of menus. Additionally, the Finepix HS25EXR can now recognize an impressive 27 scenes. While shooting in EXR Auto Mode, the camera configures each scene and recognizes the perfect setting and automatically takes the best quality picture, with a single touch of a button.
High Definition Video
The FinePix offers an impressive level of movie functionality. With the ability to capture movies in full 1080p HD quality, the camera delivers high sensitivity with low noise for movies captured in low lighting. In addition, movie files (.MOV) are captured with H.264 high profile compression for smaller file sizes without sacrificing quality. With a mini-HDMI output connector, it is easy to connect and view images on your HDTV (HDMI cable not included).
Capture Moving Subjects
The strong mix of sensor and processing technologies allow breathless action shots to be captured. The high-speed continuous shooting offers full resolution up to 8fps, or up to a staggering 11fps (M setting) at a reduced resolution.
The Finepix is equipped to fight blurring, a common problem when using longer focal lengths. Dual Image Stabilization combines a mechanically stabilized CMOS sensor with high ISO sensitivities for total anti-blur protection. Together, these technologies reduce the blurring effect of both handshake and subject movement to provide sharp, clean and clear results even at the longest zoom settings or in challenging lighting conditions.
Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Fuji.
Dimensions: 3-5/8"H x 5"W x 5-1/8"D
Weight: 22.4 oz
Made in China
Please note: Do not get wet and protect from extremes of heat or cold.
To learn more about this bundle, please view the additional information and details tabs above.
The FinePix HS25EXR also offers these additional features
Intuitive Body Design:
The FinePix HS25EXR sports a full complement of sophisticated manual and semi-automatic shooting modes and photographic controls. The extensive external controls give the more advanced photographer direct access to virtually every control they will need for uninterrupted shooting, and the specially designed chassis includes dedicated command buttons for quick and easy key functions such as ISO, white balance, focus and metering. The large command dial, manual focus ring, twist and zoom lens barrel, bright, clear electronic viewfinder, high quality tilting LCD screen and deep hand grip ensures the camera handles well.
- Motion Panorama 360: The sensor extends the sweep range to 360 (shots can also be taken vertically). Combined with high quality Fujifilm printing, sweeping and impressive scenes can be taken, showing fine detail, low noise and high resolution at 180, 240 or full 360 panoramic ranges.
- Super Intelligent Flash: The FinePix HS25EXR offer a flash control system which efficiently controls the level of flash for a given exposure to produce beautifully balanced flash illumination across the foreground and background. Super Intelligent Flash is most useful in macro photography where the contrast between subject and background can be especially challenging, but is also effective for night and backlit photography. Both cameras also offer a TTL hot shoe to add external FUJIFILM flashes.
- Face Recognition: Users can register up to eight (8) faces, along with names, birthdays and categories, and the HS25EXR will prioritize focus and exposure right on the faces of those special people. Users can also use Image Search to view images of a registered person.
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal: To provide perfectly exposed and focused portrait shots, the FinePix HS25EXR are fitted with Fujifilm's latest Face Detection technology which is able to track up to 10 faces simultaneously, at almost any angle to the camera. The system instantly corrects red-eye and then saves
both the original and the corrected image file automatically.
- Multi-Bracketing: The FinePix HS25EXR has 3 bracketing functions useful for high level photography: Film Simulation Bracketing (which automatically sets Film Simulation to PROVIA, Velvia and ASTIA for simultaneous capture of 3 frames), Dynamic Range Bracketing (which automatically sets dynamic range to 100%, 200% and 400% for simultaneous capture of 3 frames) and AE Bracketing (which automatically sets exposure range to even, under and over for simultaneous capture of 3 frames).
- Purple Fringing Reducer/Corner Resolution Enhancer: The EXR processor has the capability to spot and reduce purple color fringing, most common on dark subjects against light backgrounds. In addition, the EXR processor improves the resolution at the corners of an image for more uniform image sharpness.
- EXR technology: Adds further versatility by modifying its behavior according to the lighting condition. Userscan either let the EXR Auto mode choose the correct setting itself, or pick from three manually selectedoptions:
- High Resolution Priority can be used when youâ re after exceptional image quality.
- High ISO and Low Noise Priority can be used in low light conditions where the combination with the EXRsensor makes for superb results.
- Dynamic Range Priority takes two pictures and combines them to provide a wide dynamic range of up to1600%.
What factors should I consider when contemplating what type of camera I need?
First, how will the camera be used? Will it be primarily spontaneous every day use? Will the primary use be outdoors or when traveling? Perhaps the use may be more of a photo-enthusiast, or even a more highly advanced professional. Fortunately there are options best suited for each. For everyday use, for someone on the go, or for someone who just wants great pictures without all the fuss we recommend a Point-and-Shoot camera. For use outdoors and in travel situations we recommend a waterproof, shockproof, dustproof and freezeproof …or “rugged” camera. If long zoom situations may be a factor or if you are looking for a mid-level performance camera with some advanced features we recommend an Ultra-zoom compact camera. For the photo enthusiast or more advanced professional we recommend a feature packed high performance DSLR camera.
What features should I consider?
Cameras have many recent advancements including ease of use, image sensing, light processing, speed, zoom and even networked connectivity. If ease of use is your thing, consider the overall product size and how easy the camera is navigate and setup to quickly take a desired photo. Point-and-Shoot is generally the best options. When it comes to image quality, light processing and speed (both speed of focus and speed of frames per second) a CMOS sensor in DLSR cameras is your best option. If high zoom is critical, many SLR and DSLR cameras have high zoom options for you. Optical zoom, or the zoom function of the camera at the time the picture is taken, is one feature. Digital zoom, or the zoom function of the camera after the image has been taken, is another feature. Many cameras also offer integrated Wi-Fi or support Wi-Fi SD Cards which provide networked connectivity enabling automatic uploading of images to a home network or online photo service.
How important is a fast focus or processing?
If speed is the name of the game, avoid Point-and-Shoot cameras and choose a faster focusing and faster processing SLR or the fastest option, a DSLR camera.
Is it important for dual use pictures & movies?
All styles of cameras offer dual use models or models that offer the user the ability to shoot still images and video footage. The key here is primarily the additional features the higher end models will offer like image stabilization, HD and advanced audio capture capabilities.
What else should I consider?
Some additional factors to consider are battery life, image quality in low light, and if an integrated view finder is necessary. Battery life can vary from camera to camera, style to style, so it is simply important to check and compare your options. If image quality in low light situations may be an issue, a camera with a highly sensitive CMOS sensor is going to be your best option. Many cameras have removed the manual view finder from the camera body and replaced it with an LCD screen view finder. Many other cameras offer both.